Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 6, 2011

Don't forget your extra Entries! (plus a lil update)

So, my very first blog event will be starting next week! I can't believe it is February already and Baby C is here. The first post for the event will be up on Tuesday. If you have not already gotten in your extra entries, head on over to this post and get them in. I will leave them open for a little after the event starts, but they will not be there for the entire event.
So, Baby C arrived on February 1st. We came home on Thursday then. My whole birth story will be another day's post all together. I can't believe that she is here and we are now a family of four. It is nice and she is doing great.


I will say that I am glad that I have the first two posts of the baby event already done and ready to post. It is a big process off my mind for the moment. I do have so much that I am still getting used to. I think going from one to two kids is a bigger move than none to one. I am very lucky that LJ is taking this change in stride really. He loves his little sister. I can't to see how much of a big helper he is when it becomes just him and me and baby C during the days. Friday I was lucky enough to have Hubby be able to take a half a day of work so he could come home and help me out with getting us all ready to take Baby C to her appt and weight check that morning and then help with LJ when he was not napping that afternoon.

So, I may not be able to post as much as I would like in the week to come as I learn to balance new baby, 2 year old, home and blog all at once. It will be interesting, but in time I will be able to find the balance we need.
I am still here. I have not gone very far, but we do have our new little bundle here with us giving us so much joy!

Until next time... Happy Loving!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.