Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 31, 2011

Valentine's will be here before I know it!

You know, at first I was letting my pet peeve of stores bringing in the next holiday too soon get the better of me when Valentine's Day items were going on sale so soon after Christmas. Well, now I am realizing that Valentine's Day is going to be here before I know it. I have no idea what to do for Hubby and LJ. I am lucky though as I know some great websites that can help me with ideas and all that fun stuff.
CSN stores has a great new section of their site that gives you 50 Valen-finds for under $50! Not only are there some great deals to be had, but they also list deals for Her, for Him, and for Pets. I don't tend to get our dog anything for holidays other than Christmas. Then she gets a stocking, but that is totally off topic. :)
I think my favorite may be the tux apron for Hubby as he loves to help me in the kitchen and sometimes takes it all on himself. I love having a cook for a Hubby!
I highly encourage all those who need some great ideas for Valentine's Day to head on over to CSN's 50 Valen-Finds under $50 site. I think you are going to find everything you need for your special Valentines. :)

Until next time... Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.