Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 28, 2011

Blizzard Blog Hop Meet & Greet

Ann over at Household 6 Diva came up with a great idea for all those bloggers who are not going to Blissdom. We are having our own little blog hop meet and greet. In essence, we all are writing up a little intro about ourselves, posting in a linky and hopping around learning and meeting a ton of other great bloggers. You can click the link above to link up to this great blog hop.

So now a little about me...
I am a 27 year old SAHM. I have one little boy and we are due any day now with our second child, a girl. 
My family left the main line city living when I was 5, and we moved to the country. I have lived within 5 miles of that house ever since. 
I met my husband when I was a junior in high school and he was a senior. We have been together ever since. We got married on our 6 year anniversary and now it has been 5 great years of marriage. 
Hubby is an electrical engineer and has been with the same company for 6 years now and things are going strong. I love being able to stay home with my son and soon to be daughter. 
I have become a more "eco-conscious" person as I have become a mom and started to use cloth diapers. I love baby wearing as much as possible and just trying to live a good life with my family and leave as little an impact on this earth as possible.

I can't wait to meet more bloggers and find more great blogs to follow and get to know the people behind the blogs. Just remember to link up at HouseHold 6 Diva's site!

I would have posted a picture of me with my family, but man alive, I can't find one to save my life right now. :) I am always the one behind the camera!

2 comments:

Mimi N said...

How exciting that your little one is do so soon!! How amazing that you've lived so close to the house you grew up in for so long. I never lived long anywhere until I moved to MN. Now I've been in the same rural town for nearly 13 yrs!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words #224 from the blog hop

Armymomma said...

I am also a cloth diapering, baby wearing kind of mom! I love it! Nice to 'meet' you!

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.