Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 17, 2011

Updating today!

Today is a big day here at Lynifer's blog. I am getting a new blog design!
I have been working with Jessica from So Stylilized and today is the big day! She will be working on updating the design if the blog. So, if you have trouble with the blog today, that is probably why. I can't wait to show you the new design and see what you think! So check back soon to see the all new Lynifer's Blog design!

Until next time... Happy Designing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really really love your New Blog Design....Jessica installed my blog design as well...She is really the best. Have a Good Night!

Amy said...

Your blog design looks cute! I'm a fellow cloth diapering blogger and I'm now following. www.ohsosavvymom.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog design! I am a new follower.... however, my kids are grown now! If I knew then what I know now, I would have cloth diapered all the way. I would love for you to stop by my blog, I offer up frugal recipes and cleaning tips, just getting started really. I saw your blog on So Stylized. Have a good day!

http://frugalfinally.blogspot.com

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.