Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Sep 28, 2010

And the Child Goes Wild

Is it just me or do kids seem to go absolutely nuts when their dads are away? Hubby had to go out of town for like three days. Well, he left yesterday and it seems like as soon as LJ woke up yesterday morning, he knew Hubby was gone for a bit and he decided to go crazy! He has done everything he knows that will drive me bonkers while Hubby is away. I can't wait for Hubby to come home, hopefully tomorrow so he can once again save me from the insanity that is our child. :)
Don't get me wrong, I love LJ and all his craziness, but when I don't get the luxury of Hubby coming home after a day's work to help me with LJ, it seems like everything is worse times ten. Of course this is not helped by the fact that I am 22 weeks along now and really not always up for all of this crazy two year old stuff.
Yesterday I was lucky enough to have a friend come over for the day. She loves to come over and chill for a bit anyway since she is otherwise confined to her apartment (no car) with her 7 month old. It was also nice because then she could come with me and LJ while I had my latest baby doc appt. We heard CE's heartbeat. The doc didn't have her watch on her, so I don't know quite how many bpm, but it was loud fast and steady. All good things to hear about a baby's heartbeat. Everything mommy related looked good too. Well, to a point, I guess I should say. She was happy with my weight gain since the last visit, but what I didn't realize is that while I gained 3 pounds since last time, that only put me at a whopping +4 for the entire pregnancy. Oops! I didn't realize exactly how much weight I lost at the beginning. She would be happy to see me at a pound a week for the rest of this pregnancy. Oy. We shall see. Well, I hear LJ calling for me from the playroom. I better go for now.
Until next time... Happy Living!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.