Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Sep 6, 2010

My first Diaper!

I have finally done it! Ever since I found out the Peanut was on the way, I have known that I would like to be the one to make almost the entire stash of cloth for him/her. About a week ago I started cutting out the pieces of fabric following the free Newborn Darling Diaper Pattern. I used the red pattern since LJ was so tiny at birth and I have a feeling Peanut will be as well. The pattern has the option for a snap down front to accommodate cords on new babies. I loved that about this pattern.
Well, would you all like to see it?! Here you go!
Of course, being a picture of just the diaper, it is hard to tell that this is such a cute LITTLE diaper! So, I took another picture that shows this diaper along side of a CD. Check this out...
I didn't add any closures since I may make most of the diapers to close with snappi's. I am not sure. Now seeing the diaper "finished" I am thinking at some point I may add some hook & loop closures, but that will be determined by my mood and how well this works with just a snappi. :)
I just had to share this all with you! I can't wait to sew up a bunch more!
Until next time.... Happy Diapering!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, good project. Have fun and congrats on #two.

Love Ya!

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.