Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Sep 6, 2010

Cloth Diaper Event at Coupon Mommy of 3!

To all my wonderful cloth diapering mommas (and those who have thought about it), here is your chance to participate in a great cloth diaper event. Coupon Mommy of 3 is having an event that is lasting the rest of September! That's right, the rest of September. I couldn't believe it either. This is your chance to read some great reviews of diapers and maybe even win some. :) I encourage you all to head on over and check out her great blog and the event she is hosting. Here is the button for the event:



No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.