Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Sep 17, 2010

Another Baby Event

Okay. So, in line with yesterday's post, I have found another great mommy blogger who is hosting an awesome event. The blog: Monkey Tales. The event: Mommy & Me Baby Blessings Event. I have been following Monkey tales since just before I started blogging. It was her blog along with a couple others that made me want to start blogging.
Anyway, back to the event. She will be hosting a great event for any mommy-to-be, already a mommy, or for those who know someone who is going to be a mommy. There will even be some giveaways just for mom. She is even giving her readers until September 30th to get extra entries in to her giveaways. I am super excited to see what she has in store. I can't wait to see if I am a lucky winner of some great baby gear for our soon to be baby. :)
Head on over to Monkey Tales and check things out! I am sure you will not be disappointed.



No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.