Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 28, 2011

Sad fluffy day in our house

Today when we got home from running an errand, we had a sad fluffy day.
Right before leaving the house I changed my son's diaper, and he was dirty. I didn't think before leaving as I was rushing, and did not take care of the dirty diaper. I also left our dog in the house as it is quite a yucky day out and she just got a bath on Friday. Can you see where this is going?
Well, my disgusting doggie decided to eat my son's dirty diaper. I came home to find the fitted in the middle of our living room floor with some small bits of the outer fabric laying around it. This was one of my current favorite fitteds as it fit the season and my son. He is in love with the color blue right now and he liked his blue "ber-ber". I was a bit bummed to say the least, but I can't do anything about it now.
My son took it even harder though. When he woke up from his nap, he saw the diaper and started bawling. He loved his blue diaper and wanted it to be fixed so he could wear it again. I told him I would see if I could fix it, but there is a big section of the inner layer of fabric that is just gone. :(

So, it was a sad day for fluff in our household. Maybe I will have to see about getting a replacement diaper if Hubby says I can buy one, and the maker still has this fabric.
If the maker of this diaper sees this post, just know that you made such a great diaper that even our dog could not resist it!

Until next time... Happy diapering!

2 comments:

Beccalynn said...

That is so sad! :-(

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Who made it? I'll ask around.

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.