I am sure that many of you have heard about GoGreen Pocket Diapers. Now, GoGreen Pocket Diapers has Funky Cloth wipes!
Leah sent me 15 of her new wipes for me to review. I was so happy to get the wipes in the mail that I prepped them that afternoon so I could start using the wipes on LJ as soon as possible!
I found that the white wipes did shrink quite a bit, but they are ribbed and stretch right out. The blue wipes did also shrink a little, but not all that much. Really, I don't need to have all my wipes the exact same size and they are only going to be cleaning up my babe's bum anyway.
Speaking of babe's bum, GoGreen's wipes really get the job done. They clean up things quickly and I tend to use less of these wipes per change than some of my others. I love that! The less I have to be using up my wipes, the better.
These wipes are just so awesome. I love how soft they are after each washing. They seem to be getting better and better really. They are the first wipes I put into the wipes container now when I am getting low. Like I mentioned above too, I love that they are nice and thin so that they easily pop-up from my wipes container. I store my wipes damp and folded so they pop-up like traditional disposable wipes and there some on the market that just do not allow for this type of use.
GoGreen Pocket Diapers' wipes are great! They are sold in three different quantities and at awesome prices!
The pack of 15 wipes is only $4.95! You can also buy packs of 25 and 50! Yes, 50 wipes, and they are only $18.95!
You can purchase packs of 15, 25, or 50 wipes HERE.
GoGreen Pocket Diapers has offered to give one lucky reader their very own set of 15 wipes!
(This must be done before any other entries count!)
Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect. Then head on over to GoGreen Pocket Diapers and tell me another product you would love to try. Leave a comment.
- Like Lynifer's Blog on Facebook - 1 entry - Leave your facebook name in the comment
- Like GoGreen Pocket Diapers on Facebook - 1 entry - Leave your facebook name in the comment
- Follow me on twitter (@whocg23) - 1 entry - Leave your twitter ID in the comment
- Tweet about this giveaway - include a link to this post, @whocg23, and the tag #giveaway - 1 entry per tweet - 1 tweet per day - Be sure to leave a link to your tweet in your comment
- Subscribe via a reader (left sidebar) - 1 entry - Leave a comment
- Subscribe to my emails (left sidebar) - 2 entries - Leave a comment and be sure to activate your subscription!
- Follow me through Networked Blogs (left sidebar) - 1 entry - Leave a comment
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post! - 5 entries - Leave a link to your blog post in the comment
Rules: This giveaway is open to the US & Canada. Giveaway will end at midnight on February 22nd. Any entries timestamped after this time will not be valid. Winner will be picked using random.org, verified, and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is picked.
Disclosure: I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.