This shop can be a one stop shop for many cloth moms. The woman behind this shop offers fitted diapers, wipes, momma cloth, and more. I always love looking around at what she has to offer and see if anything new has been listed. I just wish I could buy of it! Lauren was nice enough to send me a three pack of nursing pads for me to try out. I don't have many cloth nursing pads. Really, I only had one set before hers arrived and that was a pair I threw together to see how it would turn out.
These nursing pads are great. I like cloth pads over the disposable any day. These nursing pads are super cute with all the different patterns she has available. Also, you notice the extra ring of stitching in the above picture? Well, from what I can tell, the majority of the absorbent layers are housed in this ring, it holds them together better, and it creates a slight cupping effect once you wash and dry these pads (dry in the dryer to get cup shape). I think the bias tape edge helps with the cupping as well.
The flannel that she uses is really nice and soft. I can really start to forget that I am wearing nursing pads at times, when I have these ones on. I like that. They also are not too obvious that I have nursing pads in my bra. This is a big deal for me. I hate when I feel like I am wearing them and to feel like they are showing through my shirt is a big no-no to me. I hate that and will not wear a nursing pad if I feel that it is showing through my bra and top.
You can buy your own nursing pads from Wee Expresisons' Etsy shop for $2.85 a pair or 3/$8.00,7/$17.95.You also get free shipping on sets of 3 or more nursing pads for a limited time!
One lucky reader will win a 3 pack of nursing pads in their choice of fabrics.
(This must be done before any other entries count!)
Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect and go to Wee Expressions' Etsy shop and tell me your favorite product.
- Like Lynifer's Blog on Facebook - 1 entry
- Like Wee Expressions on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow me on twitter (@whocg23) - 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway - include a link to this post, @whocg23, and the tag #giveaway - 1 entry per tweet - 1 tweet per day - Be sure to leave a link to your tweet in your comment
- Add Wee Expressions to your favorites on Etsy
- Let me know a product you would like to see in Wee Expressions' shop
- Subscribe via a reader (left sidebar) - 1 entry
- Subscribe to my emails (left sidebar) - 2 entries - Be sure to activate your subscription!
- Follow me through Networked Blogs (left sidebar) - 1 entry
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post! - 5 entries - Leave a link to your blog post in the comment
Rules: This giveaway is open to the US & Canada. Giveaway will end at midnight on March 11th. Any entries timestamped after this time will not be valid. Winner will be picked using random.org, verified, and contacted via email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is picked.
Disclaimer:The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. I received a sampling of products for review purposes and no other compensation was received.