Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 21, 2011

Oh the fluffy changes

It seems that we have had our fair share of fluffy changes going on in our house lately. Around the same time that I packed up all of LJ's sized diapers Baby C had her own change up going on. You may remember that I made some diapers for Baby C before she was born. Figuring that she would run about the same size as LJ when born, I made some that were to fit babies up to 7 pounds, but knew it may fit longer since I tend to have skinny little ones. Well, the diaper that I made for my little girl to wear home from the hospital is now too little for my baby. Her little belly became too big for me to be able to comfortably close the Velcro around her waist.  Now, it sits while I think what I want to do with it. I am not sure if I want to think of selling it or if I want to hold on to it. On one hand, I would love to be able to sell some diapers and get the name out on my business and all that jazz. On the other hand it is a really cute diaper. I love it and it is pink. I am so torn. What would you do with the diaper if it was too tiny for your little one, you may or may not have another, and it would just be sitting around. Oh the dilemma!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.