Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 2, 2011

Bloggy Break

Yes, that is right. I am going to be taking a short blogging break. First, we are going to travel a few hours away to visit Hubby while he has to be out of town for work. Also, my laptop took a tumble and is not up to par. We believe there is a problem with the hard drive itself (ie the arm hit the drive when it fell) and so it will probably have to be taken somewhere to be fixed. My laptop is my lifeline really. I have most of my business stuff on it, but also my pictures and most things I would use for posts and things like that. My desktop just does not have the pictures and such. So, I will not be posting much at all. I will try to use Hubby's computer while out of town to work on a few reviews I will hope to post soon.
I may be around once in a while, but until my laptop can be fixed, it will not be too often that I post. I hope things will be fixed very soon. I tend to be lost without my laptop. :)


Until next time... Happy Living!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.