Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Dec 6, 2010

I've been featured!

Last week the Kickernappies blog let it be known that they were looking for guest bloggers. Well, of course I responded. It helps that I love my knickernappies diapers. I got some Ideas from Julie over at Knickernappies and began writing my post. It ended up long, as many of my posts do, but I attribute this to my writing background. :)
Anyway, today my blog post is on their blog. I ended up writing about the start of my cloth diapering journey and how I have become addicted to cloth. If you want to learn how to become a cloth diapering addict, head on over to the Knickernappies blog and read my guest post!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Enjoyed your post over at knickernappies, always good to know I am not alone in the addiction! knickernappies are my absolute favorite! Plan to follow you more :)

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.