Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Dec 18, 2010

Good Fluffy Week!

This was a very good week for fluff mail. I posted earlier this week about my delivery from KAM Snaps. Then on Friday I got a great little package in my mail. It was a diaper that I am going to be testing for a great diaper company. I can't say who it is for, but hopefully come February and my event, I will be able to tell you all about it. One reason I love the diaper even more is because it is winter themed! LJ doesn't really have any winter themed diapers (other than the one I just made for him with Peanuts on it) and so this one is just too cute!

There are so many weeks that I don't get any fluffy mail so to get two fluff mail days in one week is just awesome for me! I just had to share with you my joy for Fluffy mail. When I saw the mail on Friday I started singing "Oh fluffy mail, oh fluffy mail, how i truly love thee!" (to the theme of O Christmas Tree) :) Hubby and LJ got a kick out of that. LJ was then trying to sing "fluffy mail" too. It was cute.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and a great week leading up to Christmas!

Until next time.. Happy Holiday preparations!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.