Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jul 5, 2010

Happy 4th (a day late) and much more!

Hello all! I know that today is the 5th of July, but I hope everyone had a great 4th. We have had quite the weekend for the 4th festivities which didn't end until today. Yesterday we had a picnic at Hubby's Nan's house. Then today we had a tractor parade and picnic at the other grandparents' house. Of course we had to leave early from both picnics as LJ was super tired. The heat here has been terrible, and it is just going to get worse. last evening the five day forecast for our local weather had two days at 100 with a heat index of 105 or more. I know in some places, that can be normal, but not here.
So, here is one big reason I am focusing on the weather. Hubby took off this week so we can move. Last Monday we had settlement on a "new" house. It is new to us, though it is close to 160 years old. it is much like the house Hubby grew up in. We love it and we are super close to his parents too. So, for us, it just figures that one of the hottest weeks (most likely record breaking) is the week that we will be trying to move everything from one house to another.
To top this all off, I cannot help Hubby move as much as I would like. Why? Well, I can now spill the beans....We are expecting! We weren't thinking of going for baby two so soon and with moving, but that is just how He has planned things for us.
This of course means, I cannot lift as much as normal. So, we have enlisted the help of one of Hubby's cousins who just graduated high school. So, I know I have been absent, and it may continue a little longer, but now you know why. We have a lot of things going right now, and I just cannot always fit in the time to blog. I promise though that the give-away that is closing my series will be up shortly.  Thank you all for staying with me as things go a little nuts.
Have a great week and I hope to be back very soon!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.