Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jun 24, 2010

Life Update

Hi all. I know things have quieted down on here quite a bit. There is a reason for that. We are moving! It seems that there are a lot of mom bloggers I read that are moving. We have settlement on our new house on Monday. That will begin the insanity that is moving. But while we are moving we are going to have to get our current house in a place that we can have an open house. That's right, we have yet to sell our old house. That always makes things interesting. So, while I am in the midst of the final planning stages of Vacation Bible school for my church, we are going to be moving in to a new house.
This all means that blogging gets pushed further down on my list of things to do. Oh yes, August then begins the season of color guard practice for which I will be one of the head honchos for the junior high school.
I have definitely come to the conclusion that when it rains it pours. I have had a lot put on my plate, but I love it all and it is making me look forward to when things might begin to calm down a little.
I wanted all of my wonderful readers to know why things have gotten quiet on here. I haven't forgotten this blog by any means, I just don't have all the time like I used to.
Until next time... Happy living!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.