Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 1, 2013

Has it been two years already?

It is hard to believe that my BG turns two today. As I right this, we are within on hour of her birth time. I can't believe how big she is now. She has to do everything her big brother does. And she does it with total cuteness. She is saying more and more understandable words each day. She becomes more independent with each passing minute. If LJ does it, she will be right behind him or even next to him. Before we know it, she will actually pass him weight wise. Is he in trouble then!
Happy birthday to my Baby Girl. You are no longer a baby. You haven't been for quite some time, but to me, you will always be my baby. We love you so very much and I can't wait to see where the Lord leads you.

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.