Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 1, 2012

Where has the year gone?!

My little baby is a year old! I can't believe it. She has grown up so much. Monday night we even noticed that she cut her third tooth. Yes, she now has three. We go to have her 1 year well check Thursday. I can only imagine what her numbers are going to be like. At 10 months she already weighed more than LJ did at a year.
So, like many parents (well, moms) I have been planning a big party for this Saturday. The past few weeks have been so hectic that most of the planning has had to wait until this week. Before now I basically only had decorations planned out.Let me just say that I totally LOVE Pinterest.  All of the centerpieces below had at least some part of them inspired by something I saw on pinterest. :)
Being as "crafty" as some may say, I wanted to make BG's dress for her party. I thought it would be super cute. Well, that was more of a pain than I anticipated. Now, her dress looks like this:
Actually, that isn't totally true. After I took this picture, I tried putting it on BG. Well, the dress I used as a template was a knit, this was not. I had to go back in and add a zipper to the back. I have not tried it on her yet, I am thinking I better get on that.
Time has flown by so fast this past year. My baby girl has grown like a weed. She has gotten teeth, learned to crawl at a jogging pace, and even take a few steps before deciding that crawling is faster every time. She has gone from wearing preemie clothes to 12 month clothes, almost skipping 9 months entirely. Her smiles and laughter are contagious every time. Her smiles, waves, and everything melts my heart. Now my baby isn't going to be a baby but she is quickly crawling toward toddler-hood.
To my Sweet Baby Girl,
 I love you very much and I can't believe you have been here for a year now. I can't wait to see where His path leads you. Happy Birthday my Sweet Baby Girl.

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.