Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 20, 2012

Disney World... here we come!

Okay, well it is going to be a few months before we actually head down to Florida to Disney World, but the planning and excitement have already begun. Since LJ was born, we have known that Hubby's parents want to take LJ to Disney. When we found out Baby Girl was on her way, we knew we were going to wait a bit. Now we are at a point where we need to go this coming fall/winter or LJ will be in school. Yes, I said it... school.
Cinderella's Castle - Walt Disney World
Courtesy: @cdharrison on flickr
We head to Florida in the fall and winter months. Heat and I do not mix. November and January are the two months that we are considering to take our trip. That means that I have 9-11 months to plan and prepare for our trip (with of course the help of my in-laws and Hubby).
What this had meant for me right now is that my head is spinning with what to pack and have on had to occupy an almost 2 year old and a 4.5 year old for a long car or plane ride. This is where pinterest in coming in handy. I have already created a few boards to help me in my quest to find things that will keep the kiddos occupied and content for whichever form of transportation we take.

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.