Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Sep 9, 2011

Free Tea Anyone?

I know I do not post many deals and such on my blog. Sometimes, though, one catches my fancy and I think you all may enjoy it as well. Come winter, I am a huge tea drinker. Actually, I drink tea all year, but winter is time for the hot tea. I love my breakfast teas and mint teas, as well as others. One company I have loved for their tea selections is Twinings. Usually though I only get this when I am out somewhere, as I opt for the classic Red Rose box when at home.
While cruising the latest deals online, I found one that I instantly loved. Right now Twinings USA is offering Three free samples of tea on their site. They have a bunch of different flavors for you to choose from. Personally I decided to try out their OFTC (organic & fair trade certified) breakfast blend, decaf English blend, and pure peppermint herbal teas.
So, if you are anything like me and love your tea, Twinings has a great deal for you right now. Who doesn't love trying new types of tea for free?

If you cannot click on the links above, here it is again:
http://www.twiningsusa.com/pantry/

Until next time... Happy Tasting!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.