Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 22, 2013

{Flats Challenge} Day 3 - Wordless Wednesday - Sort of



I am taking part in the Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry. From May 20-26 I will be joining families around the world in using only flat diapers and only hand washing what we use. No dryers, no washers, no fancy cloth diapers. Just the basics for one week, though this could be done full time if the situation warranted. Join me in spreading the cloth diapering love. :)


Until next time... Happy Diapering and Picture Taking!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.