Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 9, 2011

Show Season is Upon Us!

November and December brings around the "season" of craft shows and fairs. As a crafter, that means it can get pretty busy around here. Not only am I trying to be the best mom and housewife, I am trying to sew up some new things and build my inventory of older patterns as well.
This year I have my placemats and napkins back for round two.
I also have my glasses cases and bibs back as they are just classics in my book.
New this year are some really great additions. First, I have a cup cozy for your hot beverage cups.

While I do not start to decorate for Christmas or anything like that until after Thanksgiving, I know that there are plenty of people who frequent the craft shows and fairs that are looking for things like that, so I have broken out my Christmas material already this year.
I have also made some baby hats that I think will become a staple of my inventory as well. They are really cute. I made my first one for BG and added some ties so she could not pull it off as easy.
For the hats that can be worn by little boys, I have kept the ribbon off of the hat. I will say that my BG got a ton of comments about her cute little hat that day in the park.
I do have more up my sleeve, but not as much time or pictures. I also have a few ladies due with little ones that I am sewing for as well. Busy Busy Busy!
Until next time... Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.