Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Dec 21, 2009

First Fluffy Mail!

Well, it has finally happened. I recieved my very first fluff mail on friday. I was so excited! My LO was sleeping when we got home from our errands and so I got to rip it open and check everything out. I had ordered from Kelly's Closet. Basically everything I got was on sale. I originally started shopping there when I saw that they had the Babylegs on sale for $6 a pair! I have been wanting them for a long time for my little man who is 20 months and now 20 pounds. Yeah, no body fat what so ever. So I got 2 pairs of babylegs, a bumGenius! deluxe AIO, one of their bamboo fitteds, a Thirsties cover, and four micro terry inserts for just over $50, and that made it so that I could get an Econobum cover and prefold for FREE. I love this order. I have a little bit of each so I can try things out with my son and see what we like best. This morning he has on the bamboo fitted with the Thirsties cover on and a pair of the babylegs to try to keep him warmer while we are around the house. He is so cute. I will have to take a picture when he wakes up from his nap.
I am so excited for this shipment. I can't wait to get another fluff mail that I am getting from another mom on DiaperSwappers. I would love to get a better stash going and then also recruit some of my friends who are having their own LOs.
I just had to share. :)

1 comment:

Emily's Family said...

I love me some fluff mail. How exciting!!!

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/2009/12/planetwise-wetbag-review-and-giveaway.html

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/2009/12/thank-you-to-my-followers-giveaway.html

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.