Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 14, 2012

Lynifer had new products!

I should probably qualify that. One product has been made for quite some time, I just never took pictures or listed it in LyniferDesigns' Etsy shop. Well, last night, I actually found a few moments to list two different items. I don't know how I found that time seeing as Hubby is out of town until tomorrow afternoon.

The first item is one that I have had for quite some time. I made prefolds and the like when still pregnant with BG. I finally got a picture or two of my tie prefold so that I could list the item for sale. Of course, I am listing it as custom since I won't sell the ones I used on Etsy. I hope there will be some interest for the cloth diapers.
The second item I listed is a brand new product. Market Style Tote Bags! After so many tote bag ideas passing through the never ending whirlwind of ideas in my head, I decided it was finally time to make one. I love totes because they can be so versatile. What do you think?

Note: Hopefully you can see an "Etsy mini" within this post that should be featuring the two newest Lynifer products.


Until next time... Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.